KAT500 on display?

Frederick Atchley
Eric, will you be bringing a demo KAT500 to the ARRL SW HAMCON convention
this weekend?

It's a 2 hour+ trip for me, but I'd gladly make the trip for a glimpse of a
prototype unit.

73, Fred, AE6IC, K-Line

Re: KAT500 on display?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Not this time. We have assembled KAT500 boards in the lab, but nothing
packaged in a box to show yet.

73, Eric

---
www.elecraft.com

On 9/7/2011 9:53 AM, Fred Atchley wrote:

> Eric, will you be bringing a demo KAT500 to the ARRL SW HAMCON convention
> this weekend?
>
> It's a 2 hour+ trip for me, but I'd gladly make the trip for a glimpse of a
> prototype unit.
>
> 73, Fred, AE6IC, K-Line

KX3 details

W7GJ, Lance
Howdy Eric,

Strongly looking forward to the KX3 for use on 6m EME DXpeditions, where weight and
volume are are problem in air transport.  Will it have the capability of adding an
external preamp such as the PR6 for 6m receive only?  Any idea what the total current
power requirements will be? I assume the NB will be very effective in the
software.... Looking forward to its introduction!  TNX and VY 73, Lance
--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!