KAT500 order status

Joe K2UF
When I bought my K3/P3 and KPA500 I was not in the first wave.  Those of you
who bought a KX3 early did you get an e-mail confirming your order and where
you were on the list?

I was not at Dayton this year (have not been there in several years).  When
I saw that they were taking orders over the phone I called immediately.  The
woman I talked to (did not get her name) said they had already received many
orders.  I hope I can get in on the first batch.  Would like to have it
operating before the fall contest season.

73 Joe K2UF

No trees were harmed in the sending of this e-mail; however, many electrons
were inconvenienced.

Re: KAT500 order status

Don Wilhelm-4
Joe,
Unless they have added sales office staff in the last 5 months, you were
speaking with either Madelyn, Vicki, or Olivia.  All very nice to talk
with and quite knowledgeable.

_