KAT500

Roy Morris-6
I believe the K3/KAT500 will be similar to the K2/KAT100-1.  Surely the
KAT500 will have a retractable bale similar to the KAT100-1.  This will mean
the K Line components will not line up at the same height. I believe Wayne
means for the tuner to be placed UNDER the K3 or KPA500.  I would not place
the KAT500 on top of the KPA500 restricting air flow to the amp, nor would I
place it on top of the K3 restricting the sound from the K3 speaker (if the
internal speaker is used).  Does the KAT500 have a bale?  Roy Morris  W4WFB

The KAT500 matches the K3/KPA500 footprint, but it's very thin (1.5"
-- same height as the W2 wattmeter). You'll be able to place the
KAT500 on top of either the K3 or KPA500.

73,
Wayne
N6KR