KDSP2 Board Layout Image?

KC9QQ
I just started assembling the KDSP2.  However, I cannot find an image of the top of the board.  The board is well marked for the assembly, but once the components are installed I can no longer read the text on the board.  Does anyone have an image or drawing of the the blank PC board?

Thanks,

Fred, KC9QQ

Re: KDSP2 Board Layout Image?

Don Wilhelm-4
Fred (and all),

Tom Hammond N0SS (SK)  provided us with scans of the Elecraft kit
boards.  His website is being continued by some members of the Jefferson
City, MO amateur radio club (thank you).

So you can go to www.n0ss.net and scroll down to "SCANS of Elecraft
board images" and find the board of interest.

Should Tom's website disappear, I do have copies of his scans on my
computer, but I would prefer that you "get it from the source".  Tom
gave a labor of love to provide this and a whole lot more information on
his website during his lifetime.

RIP Tom and thank you for your fellowship and your support through my
personal trials with cancer.  You were a very fine friend.

Sorry, but now have tears in my eyes and cannot see what I am typing, so
I must quit.

On 8/5/2012 8:12 PM, KC9QQ wrote:

> I just started assembling the KDSP2.  However, I cannot find an image of the
> top of the board.  The board is well marked for the assembly, but once the
> components are installed I can no longer read the text on the board.  Does
> anyone have an image or drawing of the the blank PC board?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fred, KC9QQ

Re: KDSP2 Board Layout Image?

ke9uw
Thanks for this.

Chuck, KE9UW

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 5, 2012, at 8:07 PM, "Don Wilhelm" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Fred (and all),
>
> Tom Hammond N0SS (SK)  provided us with scans of the Elecraft kit
> boards.  His website is being continued by some members of the Jefferson
> City, MO amateur radio club (thank you).
>
> So you can go to www.n0ss.net and scroll down to "SCANS of Elecraft
> board images" and find the board of interest.
>
> Should Tom's website disappear, I do have copies of his scans on my
> computer, but I would prefer that you "get it from the source".  Tom
> gave a labor of love to provide this and a whole lot more information on
> his website during his lifetime.
>
> RIP Tom and thank you for your fellowship and your support through my
> personal trials with cancer.  You were a very fine friend.
>
> Sorry, but now have tears in my eyes and cannot see what I am typing, so
> I must quit.
>
> 73,
> Don W3FPR
>
> On 8/5/2012 8:12 PM, KC9QQ wrote:
>> I just started assembling the KDSP2.  However, I cannot find an image of the
>> top of the board.  The board is well marked for the assembly, but once the
>> components are installed I can no longer read the text on the board.  Does
>> anyone have an image or drawing of the the blank PC board?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Fred, KC9QQ
>>

>> --
>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]