KDSP2 for sale or trade

Vic K2VCO
Now that I have a K3 I am using my K2 for portable QRP so I am changing
its configuration.

I am offering for sale a built and working KDSP2 for $220 postpaid in
the US (kit price is $229). If you live outside the US, shipping is
extra. This includes the manual and the headers and spacer needed to
install it.

If you have a (built or unbuilt) KAT2 tuner, I will trade the DSP for
the KAT2 and $60 (the difference in kit prices).
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco