KEY OUT

MontyS
I have a problem but can't determine if it's between the ears or in the radio.

I can not get KEY OUT to key my amp when using VOX.  It keys only when PTT or XMIT is pushed.  The amp is new to me, an ALS-600. I have searched the archives and believe this should work.

Help please.

Monty  K2DLJ

Re: KEY OUT

WILLIS COOKE
Monty, I am afraid that I can't help you at the moment, but I also recently acquired a "new to me" ALS-600.  I have not had time to try mine just yet because I have been repairing antennas after Hurricane Ike, but I will get to it shortly.  I hope that you find an answer elsewhere before I get that far, but at least we can compare notes when I do.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ