KFL1- 4 Setup Confusion

Doug Person-3
Hi All,

I just finished my KFL1-4.  During setup, I'm trying to select 10.1 as
B2.  But this band isn't an option; just 10.0.  Which, since my tuning
range is 80Khz, wont let me cover the 10.1 Mhz band.  The assembly
instructions clearly state that it SHOULD be an option - yet it isn't.
Am I doing something wrong?

tnx & 73, Doug -- K0DXV

Re: KFL1- 4 Setup Confusion

Mike Morrow-3
Doug wrote:

> I'm trying to select 10.1 as B2.  But this band isn't an option;
> just 10.0.

Doug,

When you see that 10.0 in the LCD, PRESS AND HOLD "DISPLAY" (BAND) key.
You'll see the LCD change to 10.1.  Release key.  You've just set
10.1 for b2.

If you PRESS AND HOLD it again and the display will revert back
to 10.0.

The HOLDing the DISPLAY key is what changes the BAND key to the
DISPLAY key.  The same applies to all the keys to activate the
yellow second function for that key.

Mike / KK5F