KPA-500 Amazing!!

nz8j
KPA500 #618 arrived yesterday afternoon, I put it together this morning
and got it on line with no problems. It went together like a charm and
it works great. I am amazed at how well it works and how quiet it is,
the silent QSK is a thing of beauty. Only thing left to do it set up the
per band power levels so I can have it operate at about 250 watts when
on and the K3 by itself at about 75 when off.  I *think* this can be set
up to automatically set the K3 to about 10-15 watts to give me about 250
out and then revert back to 75 when the amp is off.. I bought the AUX
cable set to go with it.   Probably should read the book.   :)

Now for the KAT500!!!!

Merry Christmas to all...

Tim
NZ8J