KPA-500 fuse block door

k2zf50
Hi,

I followed Phil's advice to close the fuse block door. My advice to others with a similar problem is to start closing the fuse block door along with pushing in the fuse block in the same movement  That way the ears of the fuse block door catch the fuses so they will not rise while the amp-end part of the fuse pushes into place.

Boy, what a mouthful!

Thanks Phil

73,
Jim Douglas  K2ZF

The spring under the amp-end of the fuses sort of pushes the fuse ends out a
bit.  I simply squeezed the fuses as I pushed the assembly in place.  It did
resist, but then snapped in place.

Phil - AD5X