KPA-500 no RF until power cycles

Roy Morris-6
Tonight I also experienced the KPA-500 not putting out power in SSB mode
while the amp was in OPERATE mode.  All parameters in the amp were normal.
The K3 set power output correctly indicated 39 watts.  With the amp in
STANDBY mode the power went correctly to 100 set watts.  I put the amp in
OPERATE mode and pushed the TUNE button on the K3.  The amp then started to
work normally.
I am using both a PA Key cable and the KPAK3AUX cable.  The amp is set up
for 240V operation.  This is the first time I have experienced this.  I also
am wondering if this is a relay problem.  Roy Morris  W4WFB

Re: KPA-500 no RF until power cycles

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.