KPA-500 screws

Dale
G'day all,

Jeff VK4BOF suggested Stainless Steel Screws for the KPA-500. A great
idea especially for field operations in harsh environments.
I am still waiting on my KPA-500 to arrive. It left Watsonville on
July 12, arrived in Sydney Australia on July 15 Well done USPS. Now it
is still in the hands of Australian Customs and Australian Post
waiting for the bureaucratic red-tape to be processed. Amazing - 3
days from USA to Oz then somewhere around 25 days to get from from
Sydney to me in the next state. You guys stateside do have it good :-)

I do hope that I have all the parts for my build, maybe if I dont have
all the screws I can use superglue HI Hi!!

Dale - VK4DMC