KPA-500

Gary Gregory
Seasons Greetings,

Is there any further word on a possible release date/month for the 'new'
tuner?

Just curious as I could sure use one to make portable set-up a little easier
for me.

Regards
Gary

--
Gary
VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile

Re: KPA-500

Johnny Siu
Hello Gary,

I also like to know the time table.  Otherwise, I will go for SPE Expert 1k-fa.
 cheers,

Johnny VR2XMC

----- 郵件原件 ----
寄件人﹕ Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>
收件人﹕ [hidden email]
傳送日期﹕ 2010/11/29 (一) 7:01:27 PM
主題: [Elecraft] KPA-500

Seasons Greetings,

Is there any further word on a possible release date/month for the 'new'
tuner?

Just curious as I could sure use one to make portable set-up a little easier
for me.

Regards
Gary

--
Gary
VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
http://www.qsl.net/vk4fd/
K3 #679, P3 #546

Re: Re: KPA-500

Gary Gregory
Hi Johnny,

Yes, me too. Also I got confused with the KAT-500 which I also really need
so I can use the remote version attached to my trailer and just use a single
feedline to the Motorhome.

I can use the Yagi tri-bander, a 40M vertical and a double extended Zepp for
40/80M etc.

I understand the KPA-500 is due out January/February and I think the tuner
is due after that but that is old information and some indication from
Elecraft would be beneficial for those of us waiting in limbo.

Regards
Gary