KPA-500

N0OKS
I read somewhere that the devices in the amp were good for 20+ db of gain. I think there will be an attenuator pad in the amp that can be bypassed for more than 15 db gain.

Mark, NØOKS K3 / 10 kit

Re: KPA-500

Don Wilhelm-4
  Mark,

Individual hams can modify their *own* equipment, and we can build our
own equipment too.  It still must meet the signal purity and maximum
power output requirements of the FCC, but as far as I know that is about
all - oh yes, I believe it should be of good (or is it sound)
engineering design, so we are no longer able to legally put spark
transmitters on the air nor those powered with raw or unfiltered AC on
the output. :-)