KPA-500

Gary Gregory
Hi Folks,

The local amateur club had a club meeting, coffee session and show and tell
this morning.

I set the KPA-500 on the table with the cover removed and much interest was
generated. I gave a talk on the amplifier and amplifier was very well
received.

One comment was that on arrival home he would be downloading the manual and
placing an order next week as he had no idea just how impressive the product
was and having seen it he was convinced that the KPA-500 was indeed just
what he needed.

It took me quite awhile to pry the many fingers of the amplifier so I am
very grateful to Elcraft for NOT supplying a handle otherwise a meat cleaver
would have been needed.

Thanks to Eric, Wayne, Dick, Jack, Bob and all who work at Elecraft for a
fine product.

73's
Gary

--