KPA-500

Dale
G'day all,

does anyone know if the KPA-500 kits have started shipping yet. If not
what is the anticipated shipping date.

Dale - VK4DMC

Re: KPA-500

Bill Hammond

Dale,
I ordered one two hours after they were announced (kit).  I have not heard a word on shipping.  The shipping status.  page from www.elecraft.com says the following:

"Assembled KPA500s are now beginning to ship.
We received a huge number of orders the first several days, so it will take us several weeks to catch up with them. We are slowly ramping up our daily production rate. We will notify you by email prior to shipment.
KPA500 Kits are scheduled to begin shipping between May 23rd and 31st."

Yesterday was the 23rd...guessing the 31st date is more realistic :)  The 30th is a Holiday here in the states, hence a week and a day from their first week of estimated shipping dates.
73,
Bill AK5X
K3 sn 69

does anyone know if the KPA-500 kits have started shipping yet. If not
hat is the anticipated shipping date.
Dale - VK4DMC
ost: mailto:[hidden email]
This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
lease help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html

Re: KPA-500

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Yes, we have been shipping built KPA500s for several weeks. We received
an -amazing- number of KPA500 orders in the first several hours. It will
take a couple more weeks just to ship all of the assembled K3s and we
are getting them assembled, tested and burned in as fast as is possible
while maintaining our high quality level.

We are notifying everyone as they get close to shipping.

Kits will begin to ship in the next week to 10 days.

Hang in there. We're running as fast as we can! :-)

73,  Eric  WA6HHQ
www.elecraft.com

On 5/24/2011 8:23 AM, William Hammond wrote:

> Dale,
> I ordered one two hours after they were announced (kit).  I have not heard a word on shipping.  The shipping status.  page from www.elecraft.com says the following:
>
> "Assembled KPA500s are now beginning to ship.
> We received a huge number of orders the first several days, so it will take us several weeks to catch up with them. We are slowly ramping up our daily production rate. We will notify you by email prior to shipment.
> KPA500 Kits are scheduled to begin shipping between May 23rd and 31st."
>
> Yesterday was the 23rd...guessing the 31st date is more realistic :)  The 30th is a Holiday here in the states, hence a week and a day from their first week of estimated shipping dates.
> 73,
> Bill AK5X
> K3 sn 69

Re: KPA-500

w0mu
I believe that Elecraft said that the assy manual would be posted prior
to shipping.  I don't see that manual available on the Webpage yet.

On 5/24/2011 9:23 AM, William Hammond wrote:

> Dale,
> I ordered one two hours after they were announced (kit).  I have not heard a word on shipping.  The shipping status.  page from www.elecraft.com says the following:
>
> "Assembled KPA500s are now beginning to ship.
> We received a huge number of orders the first several days, so it will take us several weeks to catch up with them. We are slowly ramping up our daily production rate. We will notify you by email prior to shipment.
> KPA500 Kits are scheduled to begin shipping between May 23rd and 31st."
>
> Yesterday was the 23rd...guessing the 31st date is more realistic :)  The 30th is a Holiday here in the states, hence a week and a day from their first week of estimated shipping dates.
> 73,
> Bill AK5X
> K3 sn 69

We are testing it versus an actual kit build right now. Stay tuned.

73,
Eric

On 5/24/2011 10:15 AM, Mike Fatchett W0MU wrote:
> I believe that Elecraft said that the assy manual would be posted prior
> to shipping.  I don't see that manual available on the Webpage yet.

Re: KPA-500

N5GE

And they sure can't ship the kits without the assembly manual...

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

On Tue, 24 May 2011 11:15:51 -0600, Mike Fatchett W0MU <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I believe that Elecraft said that the assy manual would be posted prior
>to shipping.  I don't see that manual available on the Webpage yet.

[snip]

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Re: KPA-500

Richard Squire - HB9ANM
Hope the test is going on smoothly - I want to learn the assembly manual ba heart by the time the kit arrives, hi!

73
Richard

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote
We are testing it versus an actual kit build right now. Stay tuned.

73,
Eric______
Richard - HB9ANM