KPA100 Anodized Finish Removal

W4FMS
Many thanks to all those who responded to me regarding removing the anodized
finish from the KPA100.  I borrowed a Dremel tool tonight and used the #428
wire brush as suggested by Jerry, WA2DKG.  This method really worked just
great.   I was able to slowly remove the finish without damaging any of  the
adjoining fins.

I've been driving an Alpha 87A with the straight K2 for a few years now so
it should be fun to push a bit more power from the amp with the KPA100.  I
know...probably an s-unit or less but at least I can do it now.  :-)

73

Frank, W4FMS

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm