KPA100 and KAT100 in Enclosure

Philip L. Graitcer
I'd like to put the built KPA-100 in the EC-2 enclosure with the
KAT-100.

I have found several variations how to do this on this reflector and
on the web - all several years old. Any suggestions which one I should
use; or is there a more recent version?

I don't have the serial port in my K2

Phil, W3HZZ

K2 #6720

Re: KPA100 and KAT100 in Enclosure

Don Wilhelm-4
Phil,

Any and all of those variations will work.
The easy answer is to install the KIO2 in your K2, but the alternative
wiring inside the K2 will also work just as well, but you will not have
the capability of controlling the K2 from a logger or radio control
application.
In any case, order the KAT100-2 which provides the 'hooks' to plug the
KPA100 into.

Initially test the KPA100 mounted onto the base K2, then if you have any
later problems, you will know it is in the connections and not the
KPA100 itself.