KPA100 problem with SWR bridge - High SWR

KPA100 problem with SWR bridge - High SWR

Stan AE7UT
I'm building a KPA100 and am having trouble with the SWR bridge adjustment.
I'm getting high swr on the lower bands and can't get 1:1 on even the upper bands.
160  9.9:1
80    9.9:1
40    9.9:1
30    9.5:1
20    6.7:1
17    5.0:1
15    4.5:1
12    4.0:2
10    3.7:1
(I know 9.9 is the highest it will show and it's probably higher on some)

I've checked T4 and it seems to be working properly.  The toroid was build by the
toroid guy.  The diodes all seem to be in the proper orientation and working.

Can anyone point me in the next step in figuring this one out?

Thanks
Stan AE7UT

Re: KPA100 problem with SWR bridge - High SWR

Stan AE7UT
Thanks for all the help.
Got it working FB and made my first contact tonight.

73
Stan AE7UT