KPA500 - A bit more info

Ken Kopp-3

The KPA500 uses a linear PS, with a -large- torrodial (SP?) transformer,
and covers 160 - 6M.  The case is the same size as the K3, with the
addition of a large external fan on the right rear corner.  The interest has
been intense, with continuous groups of lookers.  I'll try to gather more
details today.

It's my guess that there is smaller number of vendors here this year, a
reflection of the economy in general, and California's unemployment
rate stands at 12 - 17%, depending on the area. (:-(

Rose's case and cover orders have been good, however. (:-))

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
     [hidden email]
     http://tinyurl.com/7lm3m5

Re: KPA500 - A bit more info

lstavenhagen
Do we know yet what the drive requirements will be? I.e. will 10 watts drive it to full output?

Too bad I don't have an ant. hi hi...

73,
LS
W5QD