KPA500 Cover by Rose

N4CW
Just a quick comment about a fine product, Elecraft covers by Rose. I just
got one for my KPA500,
and from the time I ordered it until I received it took just a week. Plus,
I had feedback and suggestions
that assured me that I was dealing with a professional.

I know, it's like preaching to the choir, but I just want to go on record
as a satisfied customer.

73, Bert, N4CW

Re: KPA500 Cover by Rose

Gary Gregory
*Bert,

I had a visit from the Postman today and low and behold it was my KP-500
Cover by Rose....Man it just don't get any better than that eh?

It amazes me how she does it. The handwork/machinework is flawless and
lucky for me I have my details on the case otherwise those 'other' local
Elecraft owners would be pilferring it from me...:-)

Did you get the handle?....that is impressive too.

73

Gary
*
On 10 January 2012 11:09, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just a quick comment about a fine product, Elecraft covers by Rose. I just
> got one for my KPA500,
> and from the time I ordered it until I received it took just a week. Plus,
> I had feedback and suggestions
> that assured me that I was dealing with a professional.
>
> I know, it's like preaching to the choir, but I just want to go on record
> as a satisfied customer.
>
> 73, Bert, N4CW

Gary
VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile