KPA500 Cover

Phil Salas
I know you can't order a KPA500 yet, but you can put in your order for a KPA500 cover from Rose Kopp already!  Rose also made me a nice cover for my Array Solutions PowerMaster.  Sure looks nice - so much so that my wife wants me to get covers for all my equipment now.  I have some photos of the KPA500 with and without a cover in the "Reviews" section of my website at www.ad5x.com.

Phil - AD5X

Re: KPA500 Cover

Gary Gregory
Good news..however, I sent an email to Rose for a cover for my FT unit
and so far have not received any further news.

The KPA-500 would need to have the DXpedition pieces used to protect
the front and back but again, I have not heard anything back from Rose
or Ken.

I have the DXpedition case for my K3 from Rose and it is an excellent
product but I am disappointed I have not had confirmation on my new
case.

And yes, she knows I have a FT Unit already.

73's
Gary

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:15 AM, Phil & Debbie Salas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know you can't order a KPA500 yet, but you can put in your order for a KPA500 cover from Rose Kopp already!  Rose also made me a nice cover for my Array Solutions PowerMaster.  Sure looks nice - so much so that my wife wants me to get covers for all my equipment now.  I have some photos of the KPA500 with and without a cover in the "Reviews" section of my website at www.ad5x.com.
>
> Phil - AD5X

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
http://www.qsl.net/vk4fd/
K3 #679
Dare to be different!!!

KPA500 "covers" and "cases"

Rose

A bit of clarification is in order.  I've noticed that many
non-US customers use the word "cover" when asking
about my carrying cases.  Phil has the first KPA500
dust cover, and he's confirmed that the "fit" is correct,
so they are now available.

Gary has a DXpedition case with the foam protective
end caps for his K3.  He has also asked about a
matching carrying case for his field test KPA500.

A DXpedition-type case for the KPA500 is in the works,
but won't be available for some time.  Considerable
effort and cost is involved in developing a correctly
fitting set of end caps for the KPA500.

73!

Rose - N7HKW
[hidden email]