KPA500 - Final Transistors

Robert Dorchuck W6VY
Can anyone tell me what transistors are used in the PA on the KPA500.  I can't seem to find it in the specifications and I still do not see a schematic available.  The link to a schematic listed a few days ago requires registration on that website to access it and I do not care to do that.

Thanks
Bob  W6VY

Re: KPA500 - Final Transistors

Robert Friess
VRF2933.

73,
Bob, N6CM

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Robert Dorchuck W6VY <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what transistors are used in the PA on the KPA500.  I
> can't seem to find it in the specifications and I still do not see a
> schematic available.  The link to a schematic listed a few days ago requires
> registration on that website to access it and I do not care to do that.
>
> Thanks
> Bob  W6VY

Re: KPA500 - Final Transistors

Robert Dorchuck W6VY
Thanks for all the answers and the schematic pdf.  And I finally found the reference to the transistors in the Theory of Operation in the owners manual - did not see it the first time I looked (must be getting old).

Thanks to all that replied.

Bob  W6VY

Re: KPA500 - Final Transistors

Thomas Horsten