KPA500 Leftover parts?

Geoffrey Downs-3
For those of us with no leftover parts (KPA500 #245 here) will there in due
course be a mod kit, perhaps KPA500TRSFMRBLTMDKT or some similar snappy
title ;-) ?

73 to all

Geoff
G3UCK

PS I sent this earlier, in HTML as I now realise, and an automatic smiley
may have inhibited it in some way. Apologies if it turns out to be a double
posting.

Re: KPA500 Leftover parts?

Johnny Siu
Hello Geoff, the modification is for real rough transport of kpa500. Under most situation, old set up is still ok. 73 Johnny

Sent from my  iPhone 4

"Geoffrey Downs" <[hidden email]> 於 2011年9月17日 下午7:01 寫道:

> For those of us with no leftover parts (KPA500 #245 here) will there in due
> course be a mod kit, perhaps KPA500TRSFMRBLTMDKT or some similar snappy
> title ;-) ?
>
> 73 to all
>
> Geoff
> G3UCK
>
> PS I sent this earlier, in HTML as I now realise, and an automatic smiley
> may have inhibited it in some way. Apologies if it turns out to be a double
> posting.

Re: KPA500 Leftover parts?

Geoffrey Downs-3
Thanks for the comment Johnny - it certainly looks like that's true but it
would be good to make the mod just in case of rough transport and also I
like to keep my Elecraft kits up to date as far as practicable.

73

Geoff

Hello Geoff, the modification is for real rough transport of kpa500. Under
most situation, old set up is still ok. 73 Johnny

KPA500 Leftover parts?

Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.