KPA500 Remote

Dana Roode
I ordered a KPA500 kit, I am hoping to use it at my remote station
with my K3.  Does anyone know if there are provisions for turning the
amp on and off via a control pin like the K3, or some other way?  I
assume the status information (faults etc) that are available on the
front panel can be read via the RS232 port.

  dana, k6nr

Re: KPA500 Remote

Dick Dievendorff
I'm working on this capability within the KPA Utility. If you can operate the KPA Utility through remote desktop software, we will offer a way to press all the KPA500 front panel buttons and display the PA Voltage, Current, Temperature, Power Output, and SWR. You'll also be able to see and clear the "current fault" if there is one.

73 de Dick, K6KR