KPA500 S/N 0176

k6dgw
I guess there are people who like to track where Elecraft is in the what
has to be very large shipping queue for the KPA500

Ordered: 8 Apr
Acknowledged: 8 Apr
Request for Confirmation: 5 Jul
UPS Shipping Notice Received: 6 Jul
33 lb box Delivered: 7 Jul [we're only about 4-5 hours from Aptos]

We're out of town this weekend, I'll complete the inventory today and
start assembly Monday

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2011 Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2011
- www.cqp.org

Re: KPA500 S/N 0176

k6dgw
OK, small update, Plan A seemed like a good idea at the time.  I
finished the inventory, couldn't stand it, and started the build.  So
far, so good, break for dinner.  I may be on the air tonight :-)