KPA500 and KAT500 Ports - 4 may be the "sweet spot"

KPA500 and KAT500 Ports - 4 may be the "sweet spot"

RLVZ
I second W3FPR's motion of "4 outputs for each KAT500".  I  had asked for 5
but will make do with 4.  Since I operate from 3  different QTH's several
times a year, I need to keep the antenna setup  simple, which requires either
the amplifier or the tuner to do automatic  bandswitching on a minimum of 4
antennas.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 7/14/2011 10:28:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

That is  a lot of connectors, but might be properly addressed by offering 4
outputs for  each KAT500 output