KPA500- are you ready for your close-up?

KPA500- are you ready for your close-up?

Bill Hammond

I think now I would be a good time repost a link to some photographs I took at HamCom 2010 where Eric had "their new baby" on display.
You have viewed the photograph almost 900 times so there is some interest :) The production model may not resemble this display, but I bet it will be close.

I have visualized the KPA500 beside my K3, P3  and have begun the decision process on what must go to make room.  The ICom rig is looking vulnerable.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak5x/4691125211/

 51 years of Ham Radio:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak5x/sets/72157612687555968/

The rest of the HamCom 2010 including more Elecraft pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak5x/sets/72157624253942974/

Hamcom 2011, where the ARRL National Convention will be held this year:

http://www.hamcom.org/catalog/

73,
Bill
AK5X