KPA500 in 10 meter contest

Joe K2UF
I put my KPA500 #576 (built last Mon/Tue) through a workout during the past
weekend contest.  Worked great.

No clicks that I could hear of course I was using headphones.  I could just
detect a very subtle change in fan speed during runs.  Monitored the temp
during runs at 500 watts (28 watts in) and the temp. would reach about
54/55C.  Not sure if that is high low or normal.

First time I ever ran 'high' power from home in a contest.  I'm sure I will
get trounced but had fun.

73,  Joe K2UF

No trees were harmed in the sending of this e-mail; however, many electrons
were inconvenienced.