KPA500 on its way!

KE8G
Well, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered KPA500 and connecting cable tonight. I've been dragging my feet on this purchase for several months now.  The deciding factor was a new DXCC for me on 10 meters.  I haven't made the 10 meter mod to my current amp (AL-811H).  This will make things much easier in the future; instant on, instant use... no longer waiting for the tubes to warm up!

I already plan on buying the auto-tuner when it becomes available to complete the K-line.

I have the P3 and am waiting for the soon to come mod allowing the  hook up to a big monitor.  Please hurry with this one, my eyes aren't getting any younger!!!

73 de Jim - KE8G