KPA500 :: pleasant recollection?

inventor61 .
With my new P3 now en route from 6-land, three weeks ahead of schedule, I
can look forward to the eventual availability of the KPA500 as a 'next
addition' to the shack lineup.

Did I recall reading how the system firmware would allow the band select
buttons on the amplifier to optionally also serve as band stacking
registers?

- or was I dreaming?

With that possibility, and maybe a ballistic tuning option for the main VFO,
complete radio nirvana may be as close as mere months away.  ;-)

73  Steve KZ1X/4
K1, K2, K3, etc.

... well, there IS still the KAT500 I'm looking forward to getting, and
perhaps a UHF version of the internal transverter ...