KPA500 pounded--fan question

WD6DBM
Dear Gang:

I have been pounding my KPA500 on 6m WSJT meteor scatter and love it (this is 30 sec rx, 30 sec TX full power for hours).  Here is my question for you RF engineers.

I have been testing the fan settings.  Here is what I get for the peak PA temp at different settings.

NOR = 65, 3 = 65, 4 = 61, 5 = 55, 6 = 52 degrees peak PA temp.  These are all stablized numbers.  One of the most charming attributes of the KPA500 is its SILENCE.  I hardly ever hear it when I use it on CW at NOR fan setting.

So, will I prolong the life of my PA transistors with a higher fan setting in this application?  If the PA sensor is reading 65 degrees, the actual device temperature has got to be higher.  Is the higher fan speed and increased noise worth it?  Or should I leave it on NOR.

Thanks,

Eric WD6DBM