KPA500

Phil LaMarche-2
My KPA500 was just delivered!  So excited and happy!  Thank you Elecraft!

Phil

Philip LaMarche

LaMarche Enterprises, Inc

 <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

 <http://www.lamarcheenterprises.com/> www.LaMarcheEnterprises.com

727-944-3226

727-937-8834 Fax

727-510-5038 Cell

 <http://www.w9dvm.com/> www.w9dvm.com

K3 #1605

KPA 500 #029

CCA 98-00827

CRA 1701

W9DVM

Re: KPA500

Don VE2DFO
Phil--don't forget to enable the "Aux Bus" in the menu if you have the interconnecting cable for the K3. It allows the frequency change from the amp to talk to the K3 amonst other things. The amp is shipped with it "off".

Oh the KPA500 is shipped w/o the fuses installed--so don't do like I did and in my  haste to get it on air wonder why it didn't light up when I plugged it in!

With these--its a dream--love the high power QSK on 50 MHz--about 535 watts out with less than 40 watts.

73

Don
VE2DFO(KPA500 # 21)