KPA500

Jim Sheldon
Well, KPA500 kit, serial # 443 arrived with the box in perfect condition just as the wife and I were headed out for supper and to do some grocery shopping so by the time we got back to the house it was too late to open boxes and start the inventory.

My day today was already planned so maybe this afternoon I'll get to start construction.  There's a hamfest in Wichita this Saturday and I will have an Elecraft display table with my K3, P3 and the KPA500 (in whatever stage of kit completion it happens to be at the time).  The K3 and P3 will be operating and on an outside antenna but my portable antenna won't handle more than maybe 125 watts so I won't have the KPA500 on line even if it is completed by then.  I hope to have it powered up though so the front panel will be all pretty for the spectators.

Jim - W0EB
Park City, KS