KPA500

Jim Sheldon
Started construction about 10:00 a.m. today and completed things about 2:30 for a total build time of roughly 4.5 hours.  Other things are getting in the way right now so won't be able to shuffle the shack around and hook it up until later this evening or sometime tomorrow, but it powered up just fine and no smoke was let out of any components so they all still have their full allocation of MOJO smoke.

I did find a couple screws missing, but my well stocked supply came up with them in short order so nothing to worry about.  It will be on the DEMO table at the Wichita hamfest this weekend.

Jim - W0EB