KPA500

John_N1JM
I just finished putting together #594. Nice amp!
It mentions/shows a rs232 connector for a Kenwood radio. Does the amp just follow the band changes from the Kenwood radio or are thee other commands like keying/PTT as with the K3?

73, John N1JM

Re: KPA500

Jack Brindle-2
It is used only for band indication so the KPA follows the radio.
You need to connect the Key in line to the Kenwood's PA Key output.

73!

Jack Brindle, W6FB