KPA500

John's email
Received KPA500 #636 yesterday afternoon. Took an hour for inventory and then a bit over 5 hours to assemble it. No missing parts and it worked just fine the first time I fired it up.  Once again, a great Elecraft Product.

John KE4D

Brackettville, TX

Re: KPA500

Phil Hystad-3
John,

I have KPA500 #639 and I just finished the very first electronic part of the assembly of putting the power supply unit on the bottom cover.

So, are you running with 120 v or 240 v on your supply?  I am planning on 240 volts but I was curious as to what method you used to hook a 240 volt plug onto the KPA500.  Are you using the existing 120 volt plug and just modifying that for 240 volt (different plug type) or did you replace completely the 120 volt plug that came with the unit.

73, phil