KPAK3AUX

greenacres113-2

For all the hoopla about the new signal generator Elecraft put the
inter-connect cable  for the K3 to KPA500 on sale yesterday.As a buyer
of the KPA500 [on the July delivery list]  I received an e mail from
Vicki @ Elecraft. I assume  the other buyers did also. If you were
waiting to order the 500 til the cable was available wait  no more.
I'll be curious to see my serial nr. when the 500 arrives. Since all
were gone in less than a week I wonder how many were  made in the first
run.
..
I've been licensed 52 yr.s. As a kid I actually operated an S line. I
dreamed of owning one. As a young man I wanted a C line but with  young
kids, etc  it wasn't possible. Now it looks like in a few months I'll be
the proud owner of a K line. You think this hobby can't give you a
thrill after 50 yr.s on the air?

K9IL