KRC2 Problem

Barry Horning
I have a KRC2 with the following problems:

1) Ran KRC2 Test Procedure and all F1 Hold tests work but F4 Hold and Tap F1
thru F4 produce no effect
2) Have resoldered everything and retried - no change
3) Tried updating firmware from 1.4 to 1.5 using the Utility and the
computer now refuses to talk to the KRC2 and the KRC2 no longer works (LED
on bright all the time)

Any Thoughts?

Barry GM4TOE

Re: KRC2 Problem

Jack Brindle
Barry;

Was the KRC2 working previously? Please detail the jumper settings and
any additional information you may have about the device. We will get
you going again.
I'll be taking further discussions off the Elecraft main list...

Jack Brindle, W6FB
Elecraft Engineering.