KRC2 for the K3

AD6XY
Hi All

Is there any prospect of the KRC2 being updated to fully support the K3? Ideally a new device with outputs covering all the HF bands, including the new ones and the 6 transverter bands? I need this for a remote setup.

My old KRC2 has finally failed and no longer responds, but it never really interfaced well with the K3 as it only supported K2 capabilities.

Mike

Re: KRC2 for the K3

Laurent F6DEX
Mike

If your KRC2 failed, try to reload the firmware. Sometime, mine fails and this is only the firmware to reload. I use with a K3 with no specific problems.

73 Laurent F6DEX
Laurent F6DEX