KRC2

Robby.VY2SS
Can anyone tell me if the KRC2 will work with microHAM's 10 port switch and
if so what is involved?

-Robby

VY2SS

Re: KRC2

Joe Subich, W4TV-4

Yes.  Simply make the appropriate connections between
the microHAM Ten Switch and the KRC2 "source driver"
outputs.  The KRC2 will provide one output per band
for 160/80/40/30/20/17/15/12/10/6 meters when the
"band data" (parallel) input is used.  Check with
Elecraft support for information abut aux bus or CAT
support.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV