: KRX3 Config

Raymond METZGER

Hi Joe (W4TV),

Direct reply to your message does not go through so I send it via the
Reflector.

I just checked again on my K3 : if the subreceiver is ON (tap SUB) and I
hold BSET, the S-meter shows effectively the strength of the signal of the
subreceiver.

To change the settings of the subreceiver (e.g. of the filters), I select
the appropriate config setting and then I tap SUB before selecting the value
of the setting.

The Crystal Filter setup method is described in the K3 Owner's manual (page
43 in my C1 version, dated 18 November 2007, or page 45 in the latest
edition, D1, dated 27 July). The instructions for BSET can be found either
on the second page of the KRX3 errata sheet sent by Elecraft with the KRX3
kit, or on page 37 of the K3 Owner's manual, version D1).

Best regards & 73 de Raymond, F4FNT
K3/100 # 615, K2/100 #5,636