: KRX3 kit delivered

Raymond METZGER
Dear Elecrafters,

For all those who are waiting their KRX3 :
My kit has been sent 11 September by US Postal Service (Priority mail) and
has been delivered this morning by the French Post.
It had been ordered with my K3 kit on 8 September 2007.

Raymond, F4FNT
K3/100 # 615, K2/100 # 5,636

Re: : KRX3 kit delivered

AD6XY
Good news. I am still waiting having been notified in late August, I expect this is because I ordered matched filter offsets and Elecraft are waiting for a suitable match - the offset is a random process.

Let us know how you get on with the assembly, especially if there are any issues with an older K3 (mine is #580), so I might avoid them.

Mike

Raymond METZGER wrote