KS - Serial 7168 officially on the air!

VA2EK
To all, I'm pleased to report that K2/10, serial 7168, is now officially on the air.  I completed the final alignement and options assembly and installation today (KAT2, KSB2, KDSP2, KNB2).  I'm happy to report that the rig is functioning very well.  I wanted to share my excitement with the Elecraft community and mention that this building experience was pretty much the highlight of my ham radio experience so far.

Thank you Elecraft for having developed this terrific product that makes it such that, not only the K2 allows the ham radio enthusiast to experience the kit building side of the hobby but also, profit from a state of the art communication transceiver.

Best 73's to all.

Mario - VA2EK
K2/10 #7168
K3/100 #7741