KX-1 s/n 0914 ON THE AIR!!

Richard Arland
Gang:

Last week I finished KX-1 s.n 00914 (including all options)! It is a great
little rig and far surpasses my expetations! Good work Eric & Wayne!!!!!

First QSO went to Fran, K3BX, ;who says it sounded great. He came over the
next evening, looked it over quite thoroughly and muttered something about
'having to get me one of these!"

We both marvle at the touch and "feel" of the paddle set. For such a simple
design it rivals several paddle sets I have paid over $200 for, now that is
engineering at its best!

73 Rich K7SZ