KX-3 DC connection

dlrwild1
Does anyone know if the new KX-3 will use the same style and size DC
connector (2.1mm) as the K1 or will it use the Anderson pole connector like
the K3?

>From the Elecraft photos of the KX-3, the style appears to be the same as
the K1. I imagine that the 100 watt QRO amp option would use the same
connections as the K3.

Thanks,
Bob Wilderman, K3SRO
[hidden email]

Re: KX-3 DC connection

Don Wilhelm-4
Bob,

The KX3s that I saw at Dayton had the 2.1mm coaxial power jack.
I would expect the amplifier to use APP connectors, but that is only a
guess on my part, I have no information about that.