KX-3 Order...

hb9dco
Hi all,
At 04:22 (03:22 UTC) I got the ordering information for KX-3 hereover in SWITZERLAND/Europe...
 Seven hours later, I ordered five (5) of this long awaited transceivers...
Wondering, what serial numbers we get...hi
73,
Art HB9DCO

Re: KX-3 Order...

Steve KC8QVO
The KX3 page doesn't show "ordering in Dec, shipping in late January/Early February" anymore.

I just checked the price pages and the KX3 is not listed.... Weird.

Re: KX-3 Order...

va3bxg

The kx3 price list is on a non public web page for now.

Shipping according to that page is late feb.
Sent from my iPad

On 2011-12-28, at 6:58, Steve KC8QVO <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The KX3 page doesn't show "ordering in Dec, shipping in late January/Early
> February" anymore.
>
> I just checked the price pages and the KX3 is not listed.... Weird.

Re: KX-3 Order...

Igor Sokolov-2
I have received the email notification and have ordered mine at once. So far
all I got is the message on the ordering web that my order is accepted.
Do we get email confirmation from Elecraft. Some of my previous orders ended
up lost somewhere in the cyberspace. I would really appreciate email
confirmation.

73, Igor UA9CDC

Re: KX-3 Order...

Thomas Horsten
Not so sure how secret that order page is, I've ordered mine, I won't post
the link but anyone who's a bit resourceful can find it from google:

site:elecraft.com kx3 order

73 de Thomas M0TRN

On 28 December 2011 12:04, Igor Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have received the email notification and have ordered mine at once. So
> far
> all I got is the message on the ordering web that my order is accepted.
> Do we get email confirmation from Elecraft. Some of my previous orders
> ended
> up lost somewhere in the cyberspace. I would really appreciate email
> confirmation.
>
> 73, Igor UA9CDC

Re: KX-3 Order...

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
The automatic reply is your official confirmation. If you receive it, we
have the order. There are too many orders to manually confirm each one.

73, Eric

_..._

On 12/28/2011 4:04 AM, Igor Sokolov wrote:

> I have received the email notification and have ordered mine at once. So far
> all I got is the message on the ordering web that my order is accepted.
> Do we get email confirmation from Elecraft. Some of my previous orders ended
> up lost somewhere in the cyberspace. I would really appreciate email
> confirmation.
>
> 73, Igor UA9CDC

Re: KX-3 Order...

Keith Heimbold
I plan to order one later today. It will be awesome!!!

Keith
AG6AZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos

On Dec 28, 2011, at 5:37 AM, "Thomas Horsten" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not so sure how secret that order page is, I've ordered mine, I won't post
> the link but anyone who's a bit resourceful can find it from google:
>
> site:elecraft.com kx3 order
>
> 73 de Thomas M0TRN
>
> On 28 December 2011 12:04, Igor Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I have received the email notification and have ordered mine at once. So
>> far
>> all I got is the message on the ordering web that my order is accepted.
>> Do we get email confirmation from Elecraft. Some of my previous orders
>> ended
>> up lost somewhere in the cyberspace. I would really appreciate email
>> confirmation.
>>
>> 73, Igor UA9CDC

>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: KX-3 Order...

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
It will be linked to and visible from the main Elecraft page later this
morning.

73, Eric  (Just waking up in CA..)

_..._

On 12/28/2011 5:36 AM, Thomas Horsten wrote:

> Not so sure how secret that order page is, I've ordered mine, I won't post
> the link but anyone who's a bit resourceful can find it from google:
>
> site:elecraft.com kx3 order
>
> 73 de Thomas M0TRN
>
> On 28 December 2011 12:04, Igor Sokolov<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> I have received the email notification and have ordered mine at once. So
>> far
>> all I got is the message on the ordering web that my order is accepted.
>> Do we get email confirmation from Elecraft. Some of my previous orders
>> ended
>> up lost somewhere in the cyberspace. I would really appreciate email
>> confirmation.
>>
>> 73, Igor UA9CDC

>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: KX-3 Order...

Howie
Boy, am I glad I subscribed to the KX3 notifications email list!  Got the notification around 2230 EST last night that orders were being accepted.  I noticed the email a little over an hour later, and immediately submitted my order.  Ended up spending a little more than I was expecting, but - hey - it's my gift to myself!   I earned it!  Eagerly looking forward to delivery.  Thanks, Elecraft!

Howie, N6KX

Re: KX-3 Order...

Igor Sokolov-2
Thanks to all for your private responses.
I have tried 3 more times. I am sure it does not work for me, that order web
page. I have been through this situation with Elecraft order page before. So
I had to make international phone call to Elecraft office and place the
order for my KX3 over the telephone. That worked ok :)
Now my only concern is that I am probably in the very end of a huge queue
while I might have been in the very beginning of it if order page would have
worked as it should. Its pretty hurtful.

73, Igor UA9CDC
> The automatic reply is your official confirmation. If you receive it, we
> have the order. There are too many orders to manually confirm each one.
>
> 73, Eric
>
> _..._
>

> On 12/28/2011 4:04 AM, Igor Sokolov wrote:
>> I have received the email notification and have ordered mine at once. So
>> far
>> all I got is the message on the ordering web that my order is accepted.
>> Do we get email confirmation from Elecraft. Some of my previous orders
>> ended
>> up lost somewhere in the cyberspace. I would really appreciate email
>> confirmation.
>>
>> 73, Igor UA9CDC

>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: KX-3 Order...

stan levandowski
Please add one more useless post to the current tally:  I just proudly
ordered my fully loaded KX3 and received mysteriously coded confirmation
number 2208-4963-7639.

Being naturally inquisitive, I'd sure like to know how to decode it -
and whether I'll need an Ovaltine ring to do so...

73, Stan WB2LQF
KX1 #2411    K1#2994    K2# 6980    K3#5244     K9 #1 (Cocoa the
Chihuahua)  AND KX3 # 2208-4963-7639
Everything is QRP, even the dog.

Re: KX-3 Order...

Rick WA6NHC
Simple.  Days-hours-minutes until arrival.  Or at least it will seem that
way.  ;)

Let the feeding frenzy ensue...

Rick WA6NHC

Re: KX-3 Order...

Steve KC8QVO
I found the e-mail. It went to my SPAM box, 3 pages back. Can you believe that? I hardly ever get anything dropped in my SPAM box and the one e-mail I was waiting for (apparently came today) wasn't even on the first page! Wow.

In any event, I got my order in too. KX3, keyer, and charger.

I am waiting for the 2m module. I will order that when it is available. I am going to hold off on the mic. I will see if I can home brew one. Not sure what plug it takes though...As for the 100w amp - I will wait and check it out when it is available. I am not too sure if I want to go that route or not. Although, it might be nice to add later. We'll see. I just want the portability and 2m capability! This is going to be awesome.