KX-3 Order...

Edward R Cole
Two things (actually three):
1)  I printed the order as it was displayed before final confirmation was sent
2)  I received shortly an e-mail from Elecraft listing my order with
the subject line: Elecraft Order Confirmation 2208-4482-7710
3)  I rushed over to my credit union (on-line) to transfer enough
funds so my credit card would not go over-limit.  Actually forgot
that my KX3 funds were sitting in PayPal which I transferred back to
my credit union acct. (takes 3-4 days).

Now I am wondering where in the que I stand?  Wonder if the order
number is sequential?  So am I #10, #710, or #7710?
Still wondering what happened to my registration to be
notified?  Would not make any difference since I did not check my
e-mail until 2am (1100utc).

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45