KX-3 down P3 adaptor up next!

KE8G
Eric/Wayne,

Now that the KX-3 has been released to the QRP/trail folks, is the P3 monitor adaptor still on schedule for ordering sometime later this week or next?

My credit card is making my wallet hot and it needs to get out and get some exercise.  After this, the KAT-500 will be next and the KE8G/KD8CMB station will be complete (until the next Elecraft offering!)

Thanks for all the hard work & new options you and your crew offer us.

Happy Holidays.
73 de Jim - KE8G

Re: KX-3 down P3 adaptor up next!

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Yup!

73, Eric

www.elecraft.com

On 12/28/2011 7:24 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Eric/Wayne,
>
> Now that the KX-3 has been released to the QRP/trail folks, is the P3 monitor adaptor still on schedule for ordering sometime later this week or next?
>
> My credit card is making my wallet hot and it needs to get out and get some exercise.  After this, the KAT-500 will be next and the KE8G/KD8CMB station will be complete (until the next Elecraft offering!)
>
> Thanks for all the hard work&  new options you and your crew offer us.
>
> Happy Holidays.
> 73 de Jim - KE8G

Re: KX-3 down P3 adaptor up next!

rlindzen
Will the P3 monitor adaptor make it possible to use CW Skimmer
(except in the 3 khz mode)?

73, Dick WO1I

At 04:24 PM 12/28/2011, [hidden email] wrote:

>Eric/Wayne,
>
>Now that the KX-3 has been released to the QRP/trail folks, is the
>P3 monitor adaptor still on schedule for ordering sometime later
>this week or next?
>
>My credit card is making my wallet hot and it needs to get out and
>get some exercise.  After this, the KAT-500 will be next and the
>KE8G/KD8CMB station will be complete (until the next Elecraft offering!)
>
>Thanks for all the hard work & new options you and your crew offer us.
>
>Happy Holidays.
>73 de Jim - KE8G
>Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: KX-3 down P3 adaptor up next!

Bruce Beford-2
The P3 SVGA adapter will allow you to connect an external screen (monitor)
to the P3. It will not change the operation of an external program (like CW
skimmer) at all.

Bruce, N1RX

Re: KX-3 down P3 adaptor up next!

Bob-270
Is there or will there be a e-mail notification list for this too?

Credit card locked and loaded, ready to fire....

73,
Bob
K2TK  ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR