KX1 #693 FOR SALE with all options

Roger Marrotte
I have for sale KX1 #693.  It comes with the following:

KX1 #693
KXB30 30 Meter Adapter
KXPD1 Plug in Keyer Paddle
KXAT1 Internal Auto Antenna Tuner
All Manuals
KOSS Stereo Earbud Headphones
6 Lithium AA Batteries (almost new)

In asking just my original cost + $7.- for S/H = $495.00.

The radio works great.  It went together without a hitch and worked the
first time. It puts out about 5 watts with an external power supply and
about 2-2.5 watts with internal lithium batteries. I've worked plenty of DX
with it.  The best one for me was OK1BB from an armchair in front of the TV
(I had a coax going to my shack connected to a 30M loop up 65 feet). The fun
was in the building for me, so now I'm selling it. I've built a K1, 2 K2s, a
KX1, 2 XV transverters and most options.
Please reply to me directly.

Thanks, Roger, W1EM