KX1 ATU low power

AC8JW
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: KX1 ATU low power

AC8JW
Oh well, so much for help

Re: KX1 ATU low power

AC8JW
SN 2626 is toast.

Re: KX1 ATU low power

Don Wilhelm-4
It is rare for any KX1 to be "toast".  Unless you have done significant
damage to the board, it is repairable.  Even board damage can be handled
by removing the parts from the old board and using them on a new board.
A little work, certainly, but it can be done.

If you can wait for a time, I could look at it and give you an
assessment of what it would cost for me to repair it, but right now, my
backlog is getting uncomfortably long.  Send me a private email if you
want to consider that.